Sunday, September 14, 2008

Party, Party, Party

We had Rylie's 2nd birthday party with my family on Saturday, September 13th.

Rylie with more "Hannah Montana" pajamas. She is with Sydnie and her Great-Grandma Burke.


Rylie with her Pet Shop "Tackle Box." I am hoping now that she will keep them cleaned up. Ryan is the one that called it her "Tackle Box."


Cousin Avery with her very red mouth. She had a red "Squeeze-it" with dinner. Anyone want a kiss?



Great-Grandpa Burke sporting some of the new birthday presents. He about choked when I told him that he looked "Sexy."




As Rylie would open her presents, Grandpa would take and hide them. This is him trying to hide them.

Happy Birthday Rylie!

9 comments:

Joel's Family said...

Sounds like she had a fantastic birthday... I LOVE the blog... keep the pictures a coming...

Marci said...

I added you to my blog...

robin said...

Love the blog!!!! You are so lucky to live close to Grandma and Grandpa.
Tell the little sweetie Happy Birthday!!!

Cally said...

I'm glad Marci added you to her blog! Your girls are so cute.

Erin said...

Ryan, Kandi gave me your blog. I cna't believe how big your girls are getting. They are so cute.

Breely said...

Hi Guys! I love your family photo! Your girls are growing up so quickly and they are so beautiful!

Jenson Family said...

Cute little Family!!! Keep posting LOVE it...

Jenni Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni Anderson said...

Hey Kim,
I am glade you have a blog. It is fun to see what everyone is up to. I agree with Robbin you are so lucky to live by family. Happy Birthday Rylie
Jenni