












She says she can still do this. I ask her to show me but she never has.

I know I'm in trouble for some of those photos. But as you can see where my two girls get their good looks from. They look and act just like Kim.
Kim is a great wife and mother. She doesn't hear it enough from me. She works very hard for her family and her other family at the School.
Happy Birthday Kim
Love Always
Ryan

9 comments:
I love it!!! Nice to see some great pictures of the old n'days! What in the crap is on top of my head???? Happy Birthday, Kim!!
Ryan you are so sweet. I got a little emotional reading your post. You are awesome too.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM!!!! on friday.
Those are some way cute pictures. Look at that TOE TOUCH!!! You go girl.. Ha ha.. Those were fun pictures to look at, thanks for sharing those with us. Hope you have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY little miss KIM.. You will be 21 right? Have a very special day.
Fun pictures! Hope you have a great birthday Kim!
Happy Birthday Kim! And FOR SURE your daughters get their looks from you!
Yeah! It's your birthday and your hubby did a very sweet thing. The girls look just like you. Thanks for all you do for me and my family. You deserve to have a nice relaxing day. I just luvya!!
Happy Birthday Kim!
Hope you have a good one.
By the way, you look way too thrilled in the one by the Christmas tree!
Happy Happy Birthday!!!!! Love all the Pictures.
Happy late birthday! Way cute pictures!
Post a Comment