You get a hair cut!!
Sydnie just after cutting her very own hair! I was in the kitchen and she came down and told me, "Mom, my hair was in my eyes." UGH!!! She had cut the middle section of her bangs. After the initial shock wore off and I had time to think...I thought I should take pictures and add it to the blog.
I am truly surprised that she has not done this sooner. Rylie cut her own hair when she was 2, and hasn't cut it since. I keep telling both of them, especially when I am trimming their bangs....."Who cuts your hair? Mom and Peggy (the hairdresser we go to)! Apparently I haven't said it enough!!
Once I started playing with the rest of her bangs, I discovered that she had only cut the under layer. There is a little of the top layer left that will hopefully hide it....I HOPE!!
You gotta love them!

9 comments:
ahhhhh...I am waiting for the day that Sadie figures it out. It is truly a miracle that she hasn't! I'm sorry for her loss. :)
Do you want to know how to totally change the background of your blog, so that you get the whole background? It's tricky, and I will tell you if you wanna know!
It sounds like things have been pretty eventful at your house. Hopefully the upper layer will hide it for you. I hear that all kids go through a stage like that. Good luck, it will grow back soon.
How funny! Yes I guess every child does this at least once. Saedy cut her pretty long hair a while back, and it was a big chunk about chin length on the left side. Needless to say, she got a short hair cut the next day. It looks cute short though.
congratulations! Love it. I am happy that you get a chance to have a 3 year old post too!
It really could have been a lot worse! How did it curl up today?
They are so stinking cute and of course I would want you to add me to your's I would feel abanded if you didn't!
ooops! My kids never did this. But, my Mom has pictures of me when I did it.
Okay, so I just found your blog through Marci's and it is so fun to see your beautiful girls- they look just like you! I just want you to know that I think you are fabulous. Miss Kim is common name in our home- both my boys love you!
Post a Comment