Sunday, November 8, 2009

Baby Pictures - 4 months Old

Here are some updated baby pictures. They are now 4 months old! I cannot believe it has been 4 months. Some days feel like an eternity, but when you look back, it seems like it was just yesterday. They are both doing very well. They are smiling and cooing, and even starting to coo at each other. Hallie is the smiley one right now. You can get her talking or smiling pretty easy. Remie will talk also, but it takes her a little while to get started.

We have also had to update the bracelets that they have been wearing. We have had them in bracelets since we brought them home and it was an easy way to tell them apart. Now the new bracelets are just a little too big, so we keep losing them. I'm sure they will fit in no time at all. We go back to the doctor on November 17th, so I will have weight updates then.


Hallie & Remie




And of course I had to switch them...Remie & Hallie


Ryan took this picture, and to be truthful, neither one of us can tell which one it is. Don't tell her that!


1 comment:

Susanna said...

Oh my goodness, those dresses on the top are SO cute!!!! I'll tell you what though, the babies inside the dresses are even cuter!

I hope things are calming down for you a bit....you are a super mom!