Sunday, October 2, 2011

"Daddy Boke It"

I went to dinner the other night with a dear friend.  When I got home, I found Ryan taking the sides off of the twin's beds.  They were sitting on the beds, saying "Daddy boke it!"  They did not know what to think about the beds.  I also didn't know how to feel about it. I truthfully like the idea of being able to put them in the cribs and know that they can't get out!!  (I live for nap time, that's how I get things done!) We got them settled down and tucked in.  That night I heard a loud thunk and crying.  I ran in to find that Hallie had fallen out.  I picked her up and put her back into bed. I then looked over to find Remie sprawled out on the floor, as well.  She was sleeping soundly, so I decided to just leave her there.  When I got up the next morning, they both were back in their beds.  It has been three nights now, and we have at least one of them falling out.

It's funny to hear them talk.  They are still talking about their broken beds, and how "Daddy Boke It!"

No comments: