Monday, July 23, 2012

Hallie and Remie are 3!! & 4th of July Festivities

Hallie and Remie have turned 3.....WOW!  There are times I think back and it seems like just yesterday that we found out we were having twins, and then there are other times that I think, WOW, they are only 3.  They both have such fun personalities and bring such a joy to our home.  
Hallie is definitely more out going and more "brave."  She does have her moments, but she is generally ok to do her own thing.  She loves pink and sleeps with about 14 babies or dolls in her bed.  Ok, maybe not 14, but I bet there are at least 5.  She is also very sneaky and loves to go outside without telling mom!  And of course, Remie is right on her heels.

Remie is mommy's little helper.  She is always right by me...all the time! Remie also loves to make mom happy.  She is more reserved then Hallie, until she is comfortable and then she is good to go.  Rem loves purple and loves to play with Rylie and Sydnie's "pet shops" & "pollies."  She also loves to tell mom, what everyone else is doing.

They both are talking sooo much!  Some of the things they come up with, make me laugh!  I wish I could come up with something off the top of my head, but it is blank.  I do know that if someone, "passes gas" they always say, "Daddy stinks!" No matter who it was!!!  

They love our neighbor, Julianne.  She is our next door neighbor, and if they have disappeared, that is generally where I start looking.  They call her "Julie."  If I can't find them there, I look at Katelyn's house, where the big girls like to hang out.  They think they are so big.  Sometimes I think they are 3 going on 12.


3 year old Stats..
Hallie...26.6 lbs (10%ile)  36 1/2 inches (35%ile)
Remie.... 26.8 lbs (15%ile)  36 1/2 inches (35%ile)

When asked what they wanted for their birthday, Hallie said she wanted a pink one, and Remie said she wanted a purple one.  So our neighbor Jennifer brought them over a pink and purple cupcake.  They thought it was great!

 

Hallie

Remie

They also got bubbles from Jennifer, Britney, and Katelyn.  They loved them!!!!  We have such wonderful neighbors!!!



The next morning we went to Soda to celebrate the 4th of July and the twins birthday.  
On the way, in the car, Rylie put bows on Hallie and Remie.  They then said, they were the presents.

Uncle Jeff ran with Avery and Sydnie in the Kids 1k, prior to the parade.  I told Sydnie, that the only person she has to beat is Uncle Jeff...she did just that! 
 

KaCey, Remie, and Hallie - waiting for the parade to start.  They did great gathering all the candy for mom and dad!  Although I think we need to work on gathering more then just one piece at a time.
 
 

Getting ready to ride the train at the park.  Rylie and Remie

Hallie being brave and sharing a car with a new friend.

 Alexa and Jaxson

Avery and KaCey
 
 

After the park we head back to my mom and dad's house to have lunch and PARTY!
Hallie and Remie opening their pink and purple presents. 
 
 

Hallie and Remie with their cakes






Happy Birthday Hallie and Remie!

No comments: