Halloween Fun 2012
Hallie
Remie...doing what she does best.
This year, the girls were able to wear their costumes to dancing. This is Hallie and Remie wearing theirs on Monday. Remie was much happier, once candy was involved.
Carving Pumpkins. Dad carved pumpkins with the girls on Tuesday night, while I was at Young Women's. I came home to some very wonderful looking pumpkins!!
Rylie, Hallie, Remie, and Sydnie
Halloween Day!!
The pumpkins that we grew in the garden this year. This is just a few of them. I had to take a few more to school with me.
Halloween at Grandma Shirley's. Each year we go over to Tremonton to Grandma's house and go trick-or-treating with our cousins.
Hallie, Ethan, and Remie
Brinley, Cooper, Hailey, and Cannon.....yes, Cannon and Cooper are twins, too!! We have Double, Double trouble in our family!!
Sydnie...being a good witch
Rylie

No comments:
Post a Comment