Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas Morning 2012

 It is so fun to have such excitement on Christmas Morning!  I have to keep reminding myself that the time will come that their excitement and innocence, will be gone, and I need to enjoy the moment. The girls were so excited, particularly the twins.  Hallie and Remie kept asking for "pink and purple" presents.  They didn't care what was inside....just as long as it was "pink and purple."  As a parent with all of the excitement, it is hard to keep the true meaning of Christmas!  With the days leading up to Christmas, you try to remind them and talk to them about Christ, and all that he has done for us. I am truly grateful for my Savior, and I hope my girls know that!!



 First glimpses, and still a little sleepy.  I think Sydnie was the first one up.

Rylie and Sydnie checking out their new Kindles.  They were hoping for DS's, but I think Santa thought that the Kindles would be a little more useful...especially with reading and homework.
 


Yes, that is a ream of paper, that Remie is holding,  from our babysitter Becky!  The twins, especially Remie, are into writing and drawing pictures.  She gave them each a marker set with paints, and a ream of paper to go with it.  Remie was very excited.
 
 
 

  Hallie, Rylie, Sydnie, and Remie

Merry Christmas!!

No comments: