Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Dance Revue

One of the perks of having 2 girls is that we get to go to Dance Recitals. Rylie and Sydnie had their Christmas Dance Revue on Friday, December 12th. They were both very excited. This was Rylie 4th year in dancing and Sydnie's first. I think Sydnie was more excited about it then Rylie was. Grandma Joy and Papa Galen, as well as Grandma Shirley and Grandpa Von were all there to watch.


They wanted to get their picture taken by the Christmas tree before we left.








They both did a great job and were very brave to dance in front of all the moms and dads. They had a great time!!

5 comments:

Josi said...

Your girls are so adorable. I love the picture at top of them on the bridge. Precious.

Lindasue said...

very cute!!!!
They both did a great job!
Glad you were there with us...

Lindasue

Morgan said...

oh.my.gosh. your daughters are BEAUTIFUL. and how fun to have them in dance. I can't wait.

Jeff and Kristin said...

I don't mean to sound bias, but I have the cutest nieces!!! They are adorable. Good thing they look like their mommy! I am sad that I missed their Dance Review.

The Jordan's said...

Wow Kim, your oldest looks just like you! The are very beautiful girls!