
Sydnie

Ryan and Sydnie on the 4-wheeler

Ryan pulling the kids around the circle. By the end, we even had some of the neighbor kids over to take a turn.

Rylie and Sydnie trying to shovel the sidewalk to the front steps. Rylie actually wanted to shovel it....I don't think she will think it is as much to shovel by the time February rolls around.

4 comments:
I miss the snow this time of year. What a fun day you all had.
Looks like fun...
btw....is that Scott's truck and trailer over there in the background?...
ha! I caught him once again!
Yes that was Scott's Truck. But don't worry we weren't out having fun. I was fixing his snow plow on his four wheeler
Kimberly, It's so great to hear from you. I hope you don't mind that I added you on my bloglist. What a beautiful family you have. I love the bloggin' and facebook world. I have been able to reconnect with so many people that I havn't seen in years. You look great and it looks like your family has a ton of fun together too. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment