For the last couple of years we have been going sledding, but the weather just wasn't cooperating this time. It was raining instead of snowing. So we decided to go bowling instead. We were in Soda, so we went bowling at "Geyser Bowl." The funny part is, the bowling alley hasn't changed a whole lot since I was little. They even have the same fry sauce!
Dad trying to keep score. He had a pretty good first game....we won't talk about his second game!!
Alexa
Avery
Sydnie pitching a fit. (It was sooo nap time!)
Courtney and Nate keeping score.
Our Beautiful Shoes
Rylie
We had 3 lanes that we were using. We had the bumpers up on one of them and just let the girls have at it. They loved it!
Ryan helping Sydnie
The whole group
Alexa and Rylie
Rylie and Avery
Avery and Jeff
Rylie and Sydnie watching the ball bounce from one side of the lane to the other.
Happy Birthday Dad!!

3 comments:
How fun! Your girls are so cute. Bowling is fun, but I wish I was better.
That bowling alley so reminds me of the one at Rick's College-- I wonder if that alley is still there! Maybe it was changed when it got a name upgrade :)
Well, Well, Well, Well, do you think it is nice to keep secrets from your favorite cousin???? Really I thought we were closer than that. Congrats guys!!!!!!!
Post a Comment