Thursday, February 5, 2009

Our Big, Big News!!

For those that may not of heard yet....(cause good news travels fast!)...

We are expecting.....twins!!!

We just found out yesterday, so we are still a little in shock! Okay maybe ALOT in shock! I am due August 12th, but the doctor said it would most likely be the end of July sometime. Ryan says that there had better be a boy in there. The doctor thinks they will be identical.

The girls are pretty excited. They have told everyone they see.
Rylie and Sydnie have already come up with some names...Jack and Jake....Gaby and Abby. Ryan came up with Hannah and Montana, but Rylie didn't seem to like that.





Wish us luck and please keep us in your prayers!

13 comments:

Josi said...

Wow! How exciting (and a little scary)! Congrats you guys! Can't wait to find out of you will get that first Barfuss boy (or boys).

Morgan said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K, well you know who you can go to if you have questions! You are in for a ride! I love it, and you guys will be great! Good luck! And seriously, if you wanna talk to someone, TALK TO ME! yeah!

Lindasue said...

Congratulations guys- you will do great! Yes, I'd say the word is out...Just get some sleep now cause you're gonna need it.

Fry Family 1217 said...

Congrats!!! That is so exciting! Hope everything goes great! And way cute first baby pictures too!! :) I can tell they are going to be so handsome... or cute, whichever fits...
Good luck
Nicole McKee Fry

Deb said...

Congratulations, Kim. I'm glad I read your blog-- because I had no idea. Wow! that's about all I can say, wow.

Russ and Katie Olsen Family said...

Congratulations!!! My sister Lindasue told me the news and I just had to comment on your blog. It's a wild ride, but having twins is so much fun!!! Ask Lindasue about the fabulous doctor that I had. He was seriously amazing. You will be great!!! If you have any questions I'd be happy to help. Although I've only been doing the twin thing for 8 months, so I'm definitely not a pro!!! Enjoy it and welcome to the club!!!

Susanna said...

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Congrats!!! Kim, you are the perfect person to have twins- what a lucky couple of kids.
Are you going to keep working?

Harris Family said...

Congratulations! What an exciting bit of news. I too am glad to read your blog because I didn't know either! What a great adventure you are in for. Best of luck to you guys. We'll keep you in our prayers!

katie said...

Ahhh Kim I am so excited for you. I hope you don't mind me commenting on your blog. I found your blog about a week ago. It's so exiting to keep up on your family. I can't believe you are having twins. That is so fun. I bet your girls are so excited. Congrats!!!!

Erin said...

Congrats!! How exciting, I am so happy for you. I can't imagine having twins. Tessa in now 2 months old and I am soooooooooo glad. You guys will be great with twins. Ryan, I hope you get a boy but I can see you with a family of all girls.

Shelece & Josh said...

Congrats! Josh always wanted twins, I bet he's pretty jealous!

Joel's Family said...

Congrats! We are excited for you. You will be awesome parents. Just another little adjustment right? Congrats we are happy for you.

JeNnA said...

yay.... i think yay!!! jill just told me and i wanted to come and see for myself. and it i true! yes.... good luck and we will be thinking of you! and have you surely in our prayers.