Thursday, February 12, 2009

Rylie's 1st Lost Tooth

Rylie lost her first tooth last night! She has been so upset that she has not lost a tooth yet. Her friends, including cousin Alexa, Brooklyn, and Ashley from school have all lost at least one tooth. She has been coming home and saying, "Mom, when can I lose a tooth." I have been telling her that when they are ready, they will start getting wiggly. Well, yesterday when she left for school all was well. I had no idea that she had any wiggly teeth....I don't think she knew that either. When I saw her after school she was so excited, she had a tooth that was almost ready to fall out. She later admitted that she had been playing with it all afternoon until it started to wiggle. She didn't think it was so much fun when she tried to eat her dinner. Later, that night Ryan finally got ahold of her and he had it out before she even knew. She said she would leave the rest alone until they were ready to come out.

Oh, I also think that the Tooth Fairy has not been affected by the economy...she is much more rich then when I was loosing teeth!





5 comments:

The Ball Family said...

Congratulations Rylie! Loosing a tooth is always great. I hope the Tooth Fairy brought you money.

Deb said...

She's pretty proud of her lost tooth!-- and her daddy that pulled it :)

Lindasue said...

I'm glad she is happy. Those little girls are so funny. Brooklyn's top one is just breaking through. Congrats Rylie.

Jenni Anderson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni Anderson said...

It was good to hear from you. I heard about your exciting news!!!!!!! That is so awesome, but a little over whelming I am sure. I know you will do great though.