Since we found out that we were having twins, we have had a lot to think about. Some of which has included, trying to find a new car and what do we do with the girl's bedrooms, We initially had thought about getting bunk beds for the girls, just so one didn't have to go down stairs yet. So last Saturday we went and ordered bunk beds at "Palmers" (Thanks for your help Valerie and Brett!!) Rylie and Sydnie were so excited to hear that we had ordered them. All week long they were bugging us..."when are our beds going to get here, when are our beds going to get here?" I got a phone call on Saturday morning that they were in. So I thought to myself...this will be a good way for me to get them to clean their rooms. I told the girls and I have never seen them move to fast to start on their rooms. (Usually we end up fighting, screaming, and crying.) Sydnie had hers done in about 15 minutes. Rylie...humm, that was a different story. She had crap everywhere. Poly Pockets, Pet Shops, Paper, Clothes, etc, etc. etc.
I had to go to a Bridal Shower over in Tremonton and left Ryan in charge of the project. I was only gone for about 2 hours and I got a phone call from Ryan...when are you coming home, her room is a disaster. (Oh and by the way, that was the room that we were putting the new beds in.) When I got home, it looked the same as when I had left, other then Ryan had started taking her old bed apart. So I grabbed garbage bags and went to town. When it was all done, we threw away two garbage bags full. UGH!! Ryan was finally able to get the new bunk beds put together after a couple of hours, and we finished junking out the bedroom.
Rylie and Sydnie love the new beds. I was going to take a picture of them this morning....but to my horror, the floor is already covered with Poly Pockets and Pet Shops. UGH!! It hasn't even been 24 hours yet. Hey, but they were very excited about getting their beds made this morning!! Ryan is currenlty working on re-painting a dresser that we will put in their room also. I will wait until that is done before I start moving all of their clothes. That will have to be another Saturday! So we can officially cross the bunk beds off the list. Now if we could just figure out what we are going to do about a car!!
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

3 comments:
Good luck with the car! We can't figure out what to do about one either. Lifting Colby's chair in and out is killing my back. I swore I"d neverdrive a mini van but I think we're going to have to get one wheelchair modified. Oh well. At least you can have a cool car!
Looks like you will be in the GMC (GIANT MORMON CRUISER) like us. Ha Ha.... We love our car and tell Ryan that is what you need, I can totally see you in something like that and loving it. Plus you are going to need all the room you can get. Atleast your truck will fit 4 car seats. I am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling o.k. If you need anything please let me know. Congrats on the new beds for the girls that is very exciting for them. How are they adjusting to them?
Luke and Liam LOVE their bunk beds. The funny thing is- they both end up sleeping on the top bunk together every night anyway- ah well.
Twins are so fun- but they sure do require a bit more planning. Let me know if you need anything. When I had my boys- I borrowed a lot of stuff like swings and saucer chiars and stuff- since you don't need use those for very long- you don't really want to buy two. You are totally welcome to mine if you'd like.
I am just so happy for you- Liam keeps telling me that Miss Kim has two babies in his tummy. This morning he put two of Phebe's dolls in his shirt and said "Mom- I have babies in my tunmmy like Miss Kim". You are awesome- hang in there!
Post a Comment