Since we started thinking about having another kid we knew eventually that we were going to have to get a bigger car....down the road at some point of course. When we found out we were having twins, it made more of a reality. We had been looking at a few different kinds of cars, nothing too serious. Ryan had been looking on KSL, in the paper, and had been talking to a few of the dealers around. I did have one request....NO MINI-VANS.
A couple of weeks ago, Ryan went in and talked to a lady at "Axtell's." By this point we knew we really liked the GMC Acadia's but it had to be 7 passenger, because having a bench seat in the middle with two car seats just wasn't going to work. I also got thinking that we definitely needed dual climate control (because we fight over the temperature in the car) and a DVD player for all of the kids to watch. So the lady from Axtell's went to work on finding us a 7 passenger Acadia (or something of that sort). Apparently, the 7 passenger Acadia is more popular then the 8 passenger, and a little harder to find. She called Ryan a few times with a couple of different cars she had found. But nothing was really making us feel like "that was the one." Well, she called again on Wednesday, she had found one in American Fork. Long story short....we now have a 7 passenger Acadia. And the best part is....it is white. It will match all of our other vehicles just great!!
So I am hoping that this will be our biggest purchase on the "things to-do before the babies get here list." Oh, and if anyone is looking for a little car to just chase around in...we would be more then glad to talk to you about our Alero that we still have.
Just call me spoiled rotten.

8 comments:
Yeah! That looks nice! You are going to love it!
ok, I so should not have read your post. That is so the car I wanted. I was so against the mini van thing myself, now look what I've got. No, I'm excited for you. I've got to start checking things off the list myself.
Love it
spoiled rotten. :)
We like our minivan, but it just doesn't have what our sports car did...sniffle...
YEAH FOR TWINS!
We rented an Acadia not too long ago when our Explorer broke down. I loved it sooooo much! I was tempted to turn in our Explorer to the rental care place and see if they noticed! :-) Enjoy!
Nice! You have to have some benefits from having twins, no?
Yep, you are a spoiled brat! :?)
I can totally see you driving that. It totally fits you. Hope you are feeling well. Congrats on the new ride.
Post a Comment