Some may have already heard, but we went in for baby check-up on Wednesday morning. Everything seems to be doing good. They will be doing ultrasounds each time we go in. (Which I guess is one fo the perks of having twins.) We still only have 2 babies in there, for those that have been teasing me about having 8!! They are measuring a week apart. One is 16 weeks 5 days and the other is 17 weeks 4 days. I was exactlly 17 weeks when we went in. They were also smelling each others feet during the ultrasound. That was fun to see. I hope they smelled good!!
We will be seeing a specialist, Dr. Andrus, on March 16th, down at Mckay Dee Hospital. We knew we would be seeing him when we first found out it was twins. My understanding is that he specializes in high-risk pregnancies. Dr. Andrus comes to Logan twice a month, but he could get us in faster if we went to Ogden. Hopefully by then, he will be able to tell us what they are. It is killing Ryan. My regular doctor, Dr. Fowers, wouldn't confirm or deny the presence of boy parts. All he said was "don't paint the nursery yet." So I guess we will have to wait two more weeks to find out.
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

6 comments:
oh man, all the drama with a high risk pregnancy. wait till they start all the other tests...ugh ugh ugh. i cant wait to find out what you are having too! agh!
I work with some people in the ped's dept and I've heard of Dr. Andres. I've heard he's really great! Good luck, can't wait to find out what you are having. When do we get to see pictures of your belly?
I want to know what you are having. Hope everything goes ok in Ogden let us know. See you in a couple of weeks
that is so exciting. I think the ultrasounds are so fun. Should I pray for 2 more girls for Ryan?
I can't wait to find out what you're having. I hope you had a restful weekend.
HI! My name is Christy Hodges, I don't mean to be a blog staker, but I saw your comment on Morgan Johnson's blog and noticed you mentioned you were having twins- I am also pregnant with twins and so I was curious to check your blog out. I noticed I am only just 5 days ahead and also that you had two older girls. We also have two girls! Anyway just thought that was funny that we are due the same time with twins and have two girls each. Hope everything goes well for you and your pregnancy!
Post a Comment