Monday, March 9, 2009

Growing little by little

I guess its my turn to post something this week. I get to stay home and be Mr. Mom this week since I'm off for Spring break. I'm getting a little board today. You can only shovel snow and do laundry for so long until it gets old.

People have been asking to see if Kim's belly has been growing. Well yesterday I took a picture of her to try to document the growth a little. I think she looks great. Every time I see her it seems like her belly has grown. It should be fun the next few months to see the progress. When I look at Kim I'm just amazed about the whole process. She has been great so far about all if this. Well I had better get back to work. There are dishes that need to be done.





5 comments:

robin said...

Kim you look so great! Ryan what a sweet post.

Erin said...

Oh what a great hubby you have! I thought you looked great today! Sorry again it was so rushed but I'm glad I got to see you even for just a few short minutes. One of these days I'll get my brain back and be alble to think straight! =)

Joel's Family said...

You look super cute Kim.... It will be way fun to see things as you progress with the pregnancy. Be glad you are documenting all of this. You will look back one day and be glad you did. You look cute.. You amaze me as well. Your a wonderful person little miss kim.....

Julienne said...

Kim, I'm impressed that these pictures weren't deleted once you found out they were on here. you look great! I miss you guys at the preschool :(

Jenni Anderson said...

you look AMAZING! I love your baby bump!