skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Baby Update
I just wanted to update on babies. Ryan and I went to Ogden a week ago to see a Specialist, Dr. Andrus. My regular doctor wanted to see me a week later to make sure we understood what the specialist saw. I went in yesterday to Dr. Fowers (here in Logan). Basically all is going well. They have put me on a "every two week ultrasound" schedule until I am 26 weeks. (I am 20 weeks tomorrow). They are watching closely for the "twin-twin transfusion." The way the babies are in there, makes me at higher risk for the transfusion to happen. Dr. Andrus also said that if the transfusion is going to happen it will happen before I am 26 weeks. (Let's hope it dosen't happen!!!) We can do the ultrasounds with my regular doctor, unless some kind of problem shows up. With the "Every two week ultrasound" schedule is that I have to see a lady in Fowers' office that does all of ultrasounds and then Dr. Fowers' wants to see me right after we do the ultrasound. The best part of the "two week schedule" is that the ultrasound lady (Kathy) and Dr. Fowers don't work on the same days. So I have 6 different appointments over the next 6 weeks. One day I go into see Kathy and then the next day I go to see Dr. Fowers. Fowers said I am going to get to know them very well!!
2 comments:
FUN for you! I say that sarcastically of course but with a smile! At least you get to go here in Logan instead of down to SLC. Lucky!
Congratulations on your twins! i can not believe that they are girls!! How fun though! I hope all goes well for you!
Post a Comment