So, I have been very excited to update our blog, on Thursday, Ryan's Birthday, Remie decided to start crawling.....however, it has been short lived!
I just got back from Insta-care with her...she has a "Nursemaid's Elbow"...in other words a partial dislocation of the elbow. WONDERFUL! After church today, Rylie was laying on the couch holding Remie. Apparently, Remie's foot slide off the couch and Rylie went to catch her, grabbing her by the arm. Remie immediately starting crying. After I held Remie for a while, she would settle down for a minute and then start crying again anytime she went to move her left arm. They took x-rays of her little arm at Insta-care, nothing is broken. They splinted it and wanted her to "rest" it until we could see an Orthopedic Specialist tomorrow. The doctor said she should be better by tomorrow, but it will be sore for awhile. Rylie and Sydnie have been such big helpers with the twins, but sometimes I think they forget that they are still little. Rylie was very proud of herself, that she was able to catch Remie, and that she didn't fall to the ground
Tonight she is doing much better....I think the ibuprofen has kicked in. She was moving it more and in a much better mood. Poor little thing!
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

6 comments:
So sad, glad she is feeling better.
My poor Remie give her loves for us!!!
OOOhh Kim, poor little remie. I knew how excited you were about her crawling. No worries, she will be up and going in no time, probably splint and all.
Poor little thing, she looks like she is feeling better though. Take advantage of her immobility, before long you are going to be wishing that they would sit still! Love ya
I LOVE those little faces!!! Glad she is doing better! Give her a love from Aunt Kristin.
All your girls are so beautiful. Including you too. Poor little Remie. That is so sad. I hope she gets better fast.
Post a Comment