Wow! Where has the time gone! 12 years ago, Ryan and I were married in the Logan Temple. He is such a wonderful husband and I truly appreciate all that he does for me and the girls! The day it self is kind of a blur....everything happened so fast and it was such a busy day. But I am grateful for that day and all of the ones since....and with the hope of many more to come.
Happy Anniversary! I love you!!
I was looking through some of our wedding pictures the other day and thought it would be fun to get some on the blog. The sad part is, is that all of our pictures were taken before digital cameras were popular. So we took the pictures, had to wait many weeks to see what they were going to look like. Waited for the proofs to come back and then we had to order from the proofs. Needless to say, I had to scan in all of the our pictures. That doesn't make me old or anything!!
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

4 comments:
'98 was a great year to get married!! You two are a great couple :)
Hope you guys had a great anniversary!!!! Can't believe that was 12 years ago. Congrats!!!!!
Happy Anniversary! Agree that '98 was a great year to get married! Now we just gotta plan a 15 or 20 year Anniversary trip!
Just remember who brought you two together...me! :)
Post a Comment