We just got back from a fun-filled day at "Stone." (This is a newly discovered fishing hole, that is usually quite a little "hot-spot." Today they got skunked. Haha) Anyway, after the boys went fishing we met them to play around in the water and have lunch. I didn't get any pictures of Sydnie, but she said she was there. Ryan's dad had his boat with tubes and the "hot dog." The kids had a great time, and got a little sunburnt.
Hannah, Rylie, and Hailey - getting ready to take the first trip.
Hallie trying to take off Ryan's hat while he slept. She got a little mad when he kept taking it back and putting it back on.
Now, she is happy!
Remie sporting Ryan's sunglasses and a very dirty face. She had a great time eating all of the cookies.
Von & Shirley getting ready to take their turn on the "hot dog." I have better pictures of them, but I don't want them to dis-own us, so I will save those for another time.
Last, but not least, Me. Ryan thinks he is so funny!!! He said if I didn't post the picture, he would put it as my Facebook profile picture. I think I had better play it safe. A lot more people see my Facebook pictures, then look at my blog. Let's get some sun on those lily whites.

1 comment:
Cute girls! Love your blog. Thanks for the comment...I didn't know anyone but Kristin visited! Her and I are each other's blogging/commenting support group. Love your header photo too!
smiles,
Natalie
Post a Comment