Sydnie & Rylie...the sun was right in their eyes, hence the funny looks.
Sydnie, Hallie, Rylie and Remie
Sydnie and Hallie - just as we entered Yellowstone at the South Entrance
The Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
The first time we have ever seen any big horn sheep in Yellowstone.
Our first time in Gardiner. There were not any elk in Mammoth, which is the whole point of the trip, so we went further North into Gardiner to see if we could see some. We saw 3 I think. However, on the way back to Mammoth, we did see a few herds off in the distance, but it was getting dark and we still needed to get to West Yellowstone.
Rylie and Hallie at the "stink pots."
Remie and Dad
Old Faithful - It didn't get very high this time. But we did see a geyser go off just before Old Faithful, just a little to the north of Old Faithful, that we haven't ever seen before. So that was cool.
On our way home, we went back through Teton Park. So Beautiful!
Hallie
Ummm...I have no clue who is who.
Remie and Hallie

2 comments:
The scenery was soo beautiful! But the whole time, I'm like....those girls are SO STINKING CUTE! And dang funny you couldn't tell which twin was which! hahaha~
your girls have some of the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. I love the pictures and I love your family picture when you first get into your blog!
Post a Comment