Rylie was baptized, by her dad, yesterday and became a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Later-Day Saints. We are so proud of her and her choice to be baptized. It was a very special day for her and 5 other friends from our ward. We had so many children from our ward alone, that the ward was given special permission to have the baptism on a ward level, instead of with the rest of the stake. I think it was a lot more special for each of the children. They are friends and go to school together. I was able to give the talk on Baptism. What an overwhelming job that was, but I was honored to do it. We had lots of family and friends from the ward that were there to support her.
Congratulations Rylie, We are so proud of you!
Hallie and Remie before the baptism. Sporting their 2nd pony tales ever.
Rylie was able to be baptized with one of her very special friends, Brooklyn. What a fun day for both of them.
2 comments:
I love it! Those girls are so cute! It made it more special that they were baptized the same day.
Congratulations Rylie! Wow it's amazing how fast time goes by...
Post a Comment