Sunday, September 26, 2010

We're Movin'

 Okay, we are not moving, but Hallie and Remie are!  Within the last month Hallie has decided that it is a lot easier to get around when she is walking.  However, since I took these pictures Remie has also decided that she likes walking.  I don't have any pictures of Remie at this point, but I hope to get some soon.





Remie still crawling

Hallie and Remie @ 14 months


Both girls love to wear Ryan's hats.  They find one and immediately put it on their heads.  They think they are so funny!

Within the last month, they both have also mastered the stairs.  They are able to go up and down them.  I am always losing them now.  I will be upstairs and then they disappear downstairs.  The nice thing is, I don't have to carry them up and down the stairs anymore.

As Hallie has started walking, Remie is talking more and more.  She is picking up new words, or trying to say new words, everyday.  She loves to holler at Rylie.  I don't know where she has gotten that from. 

No comments: