Friday, September 23, 2011

Rylie's 9!

WOW! Where does the time go!  Rylie is 9!  I was just thinking the other day that we have been in our house now for almost 10 years.  I was pregnant with her when we moved in.  SO CRAZY!  She is such a joy to have in our home.  She loves her little sisters so much,and is such a big help with them.  
Rylie was also a trooper this year.  She let Ryan and I go on our hike, on her birthday.  We were gone the whole day!  She did not even complain once.  She stayed at Grandma Joy's, while we were gone, and I stashed a present in her bag.  Grandma was able to surprise her with it, so she could open at least one present on her birthday.  We were able to celebrate her birthday on the 11th, with the rest of my family....at Grandma Joy's! 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYLIE KAY!





Lil' Man Jaxson!












We also celebrated with Ryan's family on Monday, but those pictures are on my other memory stick.  I'll have to find them and add them.

No comments: