Wednesday, October 7, 2009

New Baby Pictures - 3 Months old!!

We had professional pictures taken of the twins and I just got them back on Monday. I am so excited, they are so cute and I have so many to choose from. Here is just a few...

Hallie & Remie





Hallie




Those dang binkies!


Remie




Remie





Hallie






Hallie


Remie


Hallie


Remie




Remie & Hallie






I wanted to thank Wendi Coombs for the great job that she does. She has been taking our family pictures for about 3 years now. (Sydnie was 18 months old when she started taking our pictures.) I have a link to her blog at the end of my blog list if you want to see other things that she has done. Thanks Wendi for all of the time you spend with us!!

8 comments:

Jeff and Kristin said...

I love them all. I think that I need a copy of every single one! Super Cute!

Julienne said...

Those turned out really well. I can't believe that are already that old. It was about a year ago that you were finding out that you were and prego. time flies. Are you surviving school?

Erin said...

They are so cute! Love your family picture to.

Gini said...

Beautiful pictures, Kim. I didn't realize that you had the Blessing already. I especially like the b/w photo of the feet. I don't know what it is about baby's feet, but I just love them!

JeNnA said...

What dolls! And 3 months already... wow!! Verycute pictures!!

robin said...

Love the tongue on Remie! These pictures are adorable!

mommydavey said...

Adorable. They are two little dolls.

jhjonze said...

THose are incredible!