Sorry I don't have any pictures for this one, but I thought I should update anyway. So when I went to pick the girls up from our babysitter on Wednesday, Becky asked me if Hallie had started rolling over yet. I told her that there were a couple of times, a couple weeks ago, that she kind-of did, but I just chalked it up to the way she was laying on the couch. So Becky said that she had Hallie on her stomach earlier in the day and that she was so close to rolling over. Well last night I decided to see what she would do. I had her laying on the floor for just a minute and over she went. Two times she did it...rolling from her stomach to her back!! Then we put Remie down by Hallie to see what she would do. Remie just sat there staring at Hallie. Remie wasn't impressed. Rylie thought Hallie was pretty funny. She said Hallie looked like a dog peeing when she would roll over....the way she stuck her leg out to roll. I had to laugh too!
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

1 comment:
ohhh - the fun begins!!
Post a Comment