Friday, December 11, 2009

DC Trip

I had the opportunity to go to Washington DC for a conference for work. While I was there I took in a few of the many site that were there. It would have been nice to have the family there at least Kim the girls would have been to small to really understand everything. I seen the major monuments in the DC area. There was so much to see I just hurried along so I could see as much as I could. I did see a few of the Smithsonian's Museums and went into the National Archives building to see the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. I also had the opportunity of taking a tour of the White House. Everywhere you went there was history.There was so much to see and so little of time to do it in. Cant wait to go back. Next time I will know what I'm doing and have a better plan.








No comments: