Saturday, December 19, 2009

Trying to be Good!

We received a letter from Santa the other day. It said how he was watching Rylie and Sydnie and how they needed to work on getting their room cleaned up so he could bring them some more toys. At the end it also asked them to leave out some cookies for him on Christmas Eve. So later I asked Sydnie what the letter said, and of course all she can remember is that we need to leave Santa some cookies. I think the letter may have backfired a little.

Well this morning I was sitting downstairs after breakfast, trying to get one of the babies to sleep and I hear the water running in the kitchen. Ryan came in from the garage about that same time and he found Sydnie at the sink trying to do the dishes. She was rinsing the dishes out and setting them on the counter. When I came up, she told me she was washing the dishes. So maybe the letter is working after all....however, they still haven't touched their room, maybe I should take what I can get at this point!

No comments: