Tuesday, February 9, 2010

7 Months Old and In St. George

The twins are now 7 months old! They got to spend the day in St. George. Ryan had a meeting that he had to attend in St. George, so instead of staying home, he took the whole family. We got to do a little shopping, ALOT of swimming, and a tour of Zion and Bryce Canyon National Parks.

Swimming for the first time.

This is Hallie with Papa G.


Hallie - she loved the water.


Remie


Sydnie being silly.


Can you guess who is who?



Zion National Park. It is crazy to see red rock and snow in the same picture.
Sydnie




Rylie and Grandma Joy - Don't they look thrilled. They waited in the car with the babies while we hiked up to the "Weeping Rock."


Remie with her first piece of licorice. She loved it. I ended up having to put a bib on her and she gummed the thing to death. It eventually started breaking apart and we had to throw it away. She was a little upset.


After we went to Zion's, we drove over to Bryce Canyon. It was so foggy and cloudy that we couldn't see a thing. It was almost like we had never left Cache Valley!!

As for 7 month updates. Hallie and Remie are doing great! We have only had one trip to the doctors - KNOCK ON WOOD! They are still not rolling over completely. They will roll from their bellies to their backs, but that is it. Becky (our babysitter) said that Hallie has rolled from her back to her belly once. So hopefully that will come. Remie is starting to sit without support. She can sit for about 10 minutes, before she falls over. It has been a lot of fun to watch.

We are also eating more baby food, now. Which is a little better on the budget. We still need to get them to eat more throughout the day, I guess that is my fault, cause I am just to lazy, and it is alot easier to just give them a bottle.

Oh - I guess I should give the answer to the question above -
Hallie is on the left and Remie is on the right. Did you get it right?

2 comments:

Lindasue said...

Looks like a fun trip! I love that the babies had their first swim. I want to come play with them! And I think we need to come with you next time!

mommydavey said...

They are too adorable Kim- love the update