Sunday, January 24, 2010

6 Month Stats

We made it to the doctor this past week. So here are the twins stats...

Remie - 14 pounds 5 ounces (25%ile) 25 1/2 inches long (45%ile)
Hallie - 13 pounds 12 ounces (23%ile) 25 inches long (25%ile)

I did a little research and found Rylie and Sydnie's stats when they were 6 months old...So I thought it would be fun to compare.

At 6 months:
Rylie - 15 pounds 14 ounces 27 inches long
Sydnie - 16 pounds 15 ounces 28 inches long


We are not as far along as the big sisters were, but we are just cruising right along. Both are growing and doing well. We have had our first colds. It actually started with Big Sister Rylie, and then made it's way to the babies.

We had Hallie into the doctor two weeks ago for a bad cough. At the time, there was really nothing we could do. We were still coughing when we went in for their 6 month check-ups and he gave us a decongestant!! YEAH!!! Maybe now we will go back to sleeping through the night!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

So they are just a little smaller than Spencer.

The Fawcett Family said...

Your little girls are SO sweet! I love looking at your blog and watching them grow, especially since I am not there to see them. You are such an amazing person! Keep up the great work! Thanks for being great at posting!