Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Eve @ Grandma Shirley's

Every year we go over to Ryan's mom and dad's for Christmas Eve. The kids do a craft of some sort. This year they made real Gingerbread Houses. They were great! I wish I would have gotten some pictures. Although, I think Ryan had more fun decorating them the girls did.

Rylie sitting on Santa's lap.


Sydnie sitting on Santa's lap. Syd was so funny this year. She is so excited for Santa. Which is a big change from a couple of years ago. She cried, and cried, and cried, when she said on Santa's lap. This year I think she was the fastest one up there.


Hallie and Remie


Remie and Hallie sitting with Great-Grandma & Grandpa Barfuss


All of the grand-children on Ryan's side. This is the first time we have had all of the kids together for a while. So we thought we would make them suffer through a picture. Braden is the oldest and is leaving for Iraq in the next couple of weeks. Our prayers are with him and we hope he returns safe!


Santa's little helper. I really don't know which one it is....it is so sad. It is either Hallie or Remie.

1 comment:

Lindasue said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!