Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas Morning

Santa made it! Sydnie checking out what is in her stocking.


Remie and Hallie watching their big sisters make a huge mess!


Remie and Hallie - Everything they opened, went right to their mouths. It was fun to watch. And every picture I have of them, they are looking down.




All four of them. Rylie, Remie, Sydnie, and Hallie


Sydnie has been asking her dad to get some "Hunting Pants" for quite awhile. We finally found a pair...but I think they are still a little big for her. I guess she will be able to grow into them. She was so excited!


Rylie and Remie


The twins checking out their new Christmas Present. They get mad at it, because they can't get the toys into their mouths.


Remie-the end of a very exhausting morning!

1 comment:

katie said...

that last picture is priceless. Christmas is so fun with kids around, especially babies. They are getting so big. They grow so fast. Dang cute family kim. Can i put my dibs in on one of them now, for Drew?