Monday, January 4, 2010

6 Months Already!

HOLY COW! The twins are 6 months old! Where has the time gone? They are such a joy & a blessing to have in our home. I was thinking about them this morning and when we found out that we were having TWO babies...how overwhelmed I felt, and how that seems like it was yesterday.

We don't go back to the doctor until January 20th. So I don't have any updated weights. However, Remie is still heavier then Hallie. You can tell just by picking them up in their car seats.

I thought it would it might be fun to give a few stats at 6 months.

On average:

* 9 diapers a day (4 of which are poopy) We were going through 20 diapers a day when they were newborns!
* 9 - 8oz. bottles a day
* 1 big can of formula very 3-4 days (we are buying the cheapest ones at 11.88 - I will let you do the math)
* 1 jar of baby food a day...we haven't decided if we like the baby food thing yet.
* Sleeping through the night for the last 3 nights (Priceless!)

We are still not sitting up by ourselves or rolling over yet, but we are working on it.

Hallie and Remie -


2 comments:

The Ball Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JeNnA said...

My goodness that have beautiful eyes... just like their 2 older sisters... whos are they?? AMAZING!! And 6months... yes I guess that would mean they could start crawling and all that "fun stuff" pretty soon!! very fun update! The time HAS gone! and I am so gla they are both sleeping through the night! That is priceless!! way to go!