Hallie has got one more tooth, on top this time. She was grinding her teeth they other day, and I thought, how is she grinding her teeth, with just two on the bottom. Sure enough she has one on top now. Remie still doesn't have one on top. However, with all of the poopy diapers I have changed today, I think there is one coming.
They are both going through, "You can't leave my sight, or I am going to cry" phase. It is lovely! I have to sneak out of the room, while they are pre-occupied to get anything done.
Remie is crawling officially, and has been for about 2 weeks. She is getting around pretty good. Hallie is scooting around on her behind. She is actually faster then Remie at times, but gets frustrated at other times when she gets stuck. If we put her on her belly she immediately goes to the sitting position, then scoots around. What a funny kid.
We took some pictures of them in the tub. They will love us, when they get older. They make me laugh!
Remie & Hallie

1 comment:
I can't believe it has been a year either! Wow! Time flies. They are super adorable.
Post a Comment