Friday, June 25, 2010

We Are In Trouble Now!

Remie has just discovered that she can crawl up the stairs, unassisted!  They both have been crawling up the first step and then falling off.  But Remie has taken off.  I am in SOOO much trouble, and she is so fast when she does it.  Hallie is able to, she just hasn't figured out that it means freedom yet!!  I have one gate that I have been moving around the house, depending on where we are at, so they don't fall down the stairs, but now I need to block going up the stairs as well.  UGH! 



This is what it looks like now...having to use their car seats as a gate.  The worse part of this whole thing is that the Big Girls can't get over the gate, so you have to lift them over every time they want through.  So Sad!
 

4 comments:

Natalie said...

Spencer just figured that out as well. Today he climbed all the way up a full flight. AAAHHH!!! I don't know what I'd do with 2 doing it.

Good Luck!

Morgan said...

=)
GOOD LUCK!

Nathan and Courtney said...

They are getting so big.....It is totally crazy that they will be a year in a week! They are so cute can't wait to see you guys!

Jeff and Kristin said...

It looks like fun! I can say that because I'm not in your shoes. They are such sweet little girls. Love them to pieces!