Sunday, June 6, 2010

Some Funny Pics

So if you can't tell, I have been a little behind on my blogging.  As I have been going through pictures, I have found some pretty funny ones.  I thought it would be fun to add them as well.  (If you are in them, don't hate me!!)

 This one was at my mom's house, while we were having a birthday party for her and Sydnie.  I think she was a little excited.  The funny part is, is that it is just a bike helmet.  I guess she really wanted one.

 This one and the next one were taken at the dance recital.  That is Alexa sitting there. I don't think she realizes that her picture was being taken.

The next one, has created a lot of controversy on Facebook.  Ryan posted it, and Kristin got a little upset with him.  I had to laugh, because there is finally a picture that is NOT of my double chin!!!  Thanks Kristin!  (Don't hate me!)
 

2 comments:

Natalie and Family said...

PRIMO PHOTO! KUDOS TO THE PHOTOGRAPHER HERE! NICE ONE!

Jeff and Kristin said...

I don't know if I still like you or not!!! I HATE this picture and I hate Ryan for taking it!! Your in big trouble!