Sydnie will put a little pony tail on top, not quite tight enough to hold all of their hair in, and so then she will put all of the bows in, to hold the hair that doesn't stay in the pony tail. I have to admit, she does a pretty good job!
Remie & Hallie
Hallie
Remie
I wish I had a picture of when she does her own hair. We have been trying to grow her bangs out over the last couple of months, and so she will put barrettes and bows in the top of her hair, to hold back all of her bangs. Next time she does it, I will try to get a picture!
And maybe my 2 hour prep times in the mornings, are coming to an end! I will finally have someone to help!

1 comment:
I just can't ever get over the beauty of your girls! Seriously, they are stunning! And how fun that you may have a helper pretty soon.
Post a Comment