May is always such a crazy month for us! Rylie and Sydnie have been playing soccer again this year, both of which....LOVE IT! Ryan and his friend Scott have been Sydnie's coaches this year. It's been very interesting to watch them in action. I hope to get some more pictures of their teams. I didn't have my camera when they took team pictures.
Remie & Hallie - watching Rylie...
this is actually the only way to keep them contained. They love to be outside, and to be able to run. One runs one way, the other one runs the other way!
this is actually the only way to keep them contained. They love to be outside, and to be able to run. One runs one way, the other one runs the other way!
Sydnie and Rylie....just before Rylie's game.
Sydnie is helping Rylie warm up. Sydnie was being the goalie. Right after I took the picture, she took one in the face, and was done helping Rylie after that.
Rylie loves to play goalie. If her coach would let her, she would do it every quarter.

No comments:
Post a Comment