Saturday, April 3, 2010

9 Months Old

Wow!  Where does the time go?  The twins will be 9 months old tomorrow.  How crazy!  They are such a joy to have in our home. Their individual personalities are coming out more and more.  It has been a lot of fun to watch as they grow and develop each day.  

Hallie is our active one.  She is always talking, bouncing (wiggling) around, and always happy....well most of the time.  I think it is also safe to say that she is our fussier one as well.  She also likes to take whatever Remie has.  She is always taking Remie's Binky or the toy that she has in her hand.  (I think she will be the little instigator when she gets older. We will have to wait and see how that turns out.)  She is also starting to figure out that Ryan likes to tease.  He will growl at her and she tries to wiggle away.  She is not crawling yet, so she really doesn't go anywhere.  He will also pretend that he is drinking her bottle and oh, how she screams at him.  It is quite humorous to watch.

Remie is the more reserved one.  She is starting to talk more and more, but likes to suck on her Binky and just watch Hallie.  She doesn't know what to think when Hallie takes her stuff.  (She better start standing up for herself, or it will only get worse as they get older.)  They are starting to interact more together.  It is fun to have them sit facing each other and watch them "talk."  They both have been wonderful, happy babies...I shouldn't complain!

I was feeding them lunch the other day and I noticed that their eyes were so blue.  Don't get me wrong...I know they have blue eyes, but they seemed to be crazy blue that day.  I don't know if it was the lighting or what, but I thought it would be fun to take pictures of that for their 9 month post.  So don't mind the mess on their faces, (they were loving lunch!).  I just wanted get a pictures that would show their eyes.

 Hallie
Remie













Hallie

Remie

















Sydnie wanted in on the action and wanted her picture taken.

So I said that they were happy most of the time.  They don't like their faces washed.  So I had to put some pictures of them being grumpy.

Hallie













Remie

We still don't have any teeth and we are not crawling yet.  Hopefully, that will start to come in the next couple of months.  Although, it is nice not having to worry about them getting into everything yet.

We are also saying "Ma, Ma" and "Da, Da."  They have been talking for about a month now.  I want to say that "ma, ma" was their first word, but Ryan would say that it was "da,da."  It is a little funny.  When they are happy they say da, da, but when they are upset, they say "ma, ma."  I guess they know who takes care of them!


2 comments:

The Fawcett Family said...

How cute! They have grown SO much and are SO beautiful! Their eyes are pretty! Thanks for the update!

Deb said...

Wow on the blue eyes!
I can't believe how big all of your kids are getting-- so SO cute!