Sunday, April 11, 2010

Spring Break???

We are just getting done with our Spring Break.  A whole week off from work....well the work I get paid for.  This year we were fortunate enough to only have two different Spring Break schedules, Ryan works for USU and their Spring Break was a couple of weeks ago.  Rylie attends Cache School District and I work for Logan School District, in the past we have had 3 different schedules.  (Why we all can't get on the same schedule for heavens sake.  We all live in the same town.)   Rylie and I both had the whole week off.....so the question was.....what to do with all of our free time.  (We couldn't go very far, Ryan still had to work.)  

In the past, we usually go on our first camping trip of the season with Ryan's family.  However, their break isn't for another week, so they couldn't get away.  I should have figured out what the following week had in store when I got a phone call from the babysitter on Friday, while I was at work, saying that Remie was fevered up. 

So it started Friday with Remie fevered and stuffy, a bad night with her on Saturday, and then she finally broke the fever on Monday.  (On Monday we also woke up to several inches of fresh snow. I guess it was a good thing we didn't go camping.)  Rylie woke up on Tuesday morning with her belly hurting.  I tried to blow it off, but she then spent the rest of the day laying on the couch and throwing up.  Wednesday she woke up feeling much better, but then Ryan came down with it that night.  He was up all night, tried to go to work on Thursday, but only made it a half a day before he was home.  Thursday night Hallie then started with the same fever that Remie had earlier in the week.   Last night was our crappy night with her.  Both babies have, what looks to be, two teeth coming in on the bottom....at least that is what it had better be.  We better have something to show for all of this!  

So to date Sydnie and I are the only two to come out of this thing, healthy.  I guess I should knock on wood, I still have one more day to go.  Ryan was trying to look on the bright side and he said, "At least you haven't had to take work off."  I think I would almost rather go to work!!!

No comments: