I was getting ready to go to work on Thursday and Ryan came into the bathroom with a smirk on his face. I asked him what he was giggling at and that is when Rylie and Sydnie came into the room, holding half a gallon of blue milk. They couldn't believe it.
Later that morning, Rylie was trying to think of a great way to get back at him. She came up with a plan of taking the batteries out of the remote. We didn't do it before she left for school, but apparently she had been thinking about it all day. (I had obviously forgotten about it.) My neighbor helps me with Rylie after school. I was talking to her, on the phone and she mentioned that Rylie told her that she needed to go to our house to play a trick on her dad. I then got a phone call, at work, from Rylie asking me how to get the batteries out of the remote. I had to laugh at the thought of her thinking about it all day long at school. We may have to put a little more effort into this thing next year! Needless to say, we are still drinking blue milk.
Cross Timber ~ Review
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment