Sunday, April 25, 2010

Baby Updates - 9 Months Old, Maybe Closer to 10


Remie & Hallie
Hallie and Remie went in for their 9 month check-ups this week.  They are both doing very well.  We finally have ONE tooth.  Hallie broke one through about a week ago.  We are still waiting on Remie.  I guess I should be grateful that they don't have them yet.  I guess they are better off inside, so the doctor says.  They are still not crawling.  I talked to the doctor about it and he wasn't really concerned.  He said if they are not walking by 18 months, that is when he will get concerned.  Maybe we will just skip the crawling stage.
Here are their stats...

Hallie  15lbs 5.5 ounces    5%ile.
27 1/2 inches long    50%ile

Remie  16 lbs 3 ounces  15%ile
26 1/2 inches long    25%ile

This is the furthest apart, in weight and height that they have been.  Hallie is almost a full pound lighter and a whole inch longer then Remie.  Although, Hallie is our picky eater so maybe that is why.
I wanted to compare pictures of the big girls at the same age as the twins.  Rylie and Sydnie were about 11 months in both of their pictures.  But is fun to see who they are starting to look like.

 Rylie at 11 months

Sydnie at 11 months

Remie and Hallie, plus Rylie

3 comments:

Natalie said...

The girls are so cute. Spencer just rolled so I don't think you need to worry.

Jeff and Kristin said...

I seriously have the cutest nieces ever!! Hallie and Remie look just like Rylie!! Too Cute!

Susanna said...

They are SO stinking cute!!!! I love those little apple sweatshirts. Looking at those little cuties almost makes me want to have another one.....almost!

P.S. Thank you for all your help the other day...I sure love you guys and am so grateful for all that you do for Luke.