skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The Latest....
We just got back from the doctor today. All is well. I am 27 weeks today. We are still shooting for delivery around 37 weeks. We didn't have a normal ultrasound with the ultrasound tech...that will be in two weeks, so no pictures. My doctor just did a little ultrasound to find heartbeats and make sure there was enough fluid around them. (It was kind of funny...he had to use a real old, ultrasound machine because the new one had died earlier in the day.) He wasn't able to do any measurements...so nothing to report on that. The babies have actually switched, so now Baby A is breech and Baby B is head down. He told us there is still plenty of time to have them switch. He said that I am suppose to start taking it easy and rest more....YEAH RIGHT!! How is one suppose to do that when we are finishing up the school year, dancing, soccer, and I have two more children at home?!?!?! Anyway, all is going well. Please keep us in your thoughts are prayers...the goal is make it 10 more weeks!!!
3 comments:
Good luck! I had Tay at 30 weeks-so if you do go in early, much can be done to have healthy babies! I am praying for you to get as far as you can. Hang in there!
Wow! Only a few more weeks and your going to have a full house. I wish you guys the best and hope that everything goes ok, my prayers are with you good luck!
You can do it!! Just hang in there and rest any chance you get. Don't be afraid to let others help you! I had steroid shots for my babies' lungs to develop faster if (when) they would be born early. Has your doc mentioned that? Might be a good thing. Ask about it. You can do it!!
Post a Comment