Saturday, May 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Sydnie!

May is a very crazy month for us. With all of the birthdays and holidays. But I wouldn't want to forget about Sydnie. Sydnie turned 4 years old this week. I can't believe she is already 4, how the times flies!! She has such a fun personality. She loves to with her big sister Rylie. They either love each other or hate each other. Sydnie is also our singer. She is always singing to the songs on the radio. She even sings the KIX 96 song. She loves to be outside with her dad, fishing, on the four-wheeler, basically anything he is outside doing. The funny thing is she can be as stubborn as her dad is also. Grandma Shirley says she acts just like Ryan did when he was little. I am not sure if I should be worried about that. This year she started preschool and dancing. She loves both. Below are a few pictures of her throughout the years.

4-months old



Ryan thought it would be funny to put her on the bunk in the trailer...now she just cries when he puts her up there.



Turning 1 year old



4th of July 2006 - Waiting for Rylie and Ryan to finish their 1K Fun Run.


2006








Camping by the Snake River 2007


Pictures in the Sunflowers by Grandma Shirley's house...she was not at all happy that day!



Fall 2007



Fall 2008




Oh, I almost forgot....she did get a Barbi fishing pole for her birthday. She got to go out on the boat with Grandpa Von and Ryan to try it out the next day. She was very excited!!


Happy Birthday Sydnie!! We love you!

2 comments:

McKenzie Johnson said...

Oh what a cute little girl you've got there. They really do grow up way to fast don't they.

Harris Family said...

Kim, she is such a doll!