Rylie collecting seashells. Don't mind the dark clouds...it does that every time we go camping!!
Sydnie playing in the sand. She wasn't sure if she wanted to put her swimming suit on. She eventually did...just for a little while. She then decided it was too cold and put her clothes back on.
Becky and Rylie...Becky had a little blow-up boat that had a motor on it. Rylie is trying to drive it.
Sydnie watching Rylie....She said she wasn't cold and didn't want her jacket. I think she was lying.
The whole family...just before we left.

3 comments:
I am so glad it went well! But you are crazy brave! Your family is truly beautiful!
Except for Ryan, whose just good ole' handsome. :)
I'm glad that you guys are getting out and getting some things done. Congrats!!!! You are amazing! I hope you are all hanging in there. Let me know if you need anything.
Wow, Kim. I can't believe you have FOUR little girls. And all SO cute. Your twins are so teeny. I am glad everything is going well. And kudos for attempting camping. I didn't even attempt that until this year.
Post a Comment