Monday, August 24, 2009

Updated Baby Pictures

We have been trying to get updated pictures of the babies. They change so much from day to day. However, to get both of them in a happy mood at the same time has become quite a challenge. Ryan tried to take pictures of them last night.



I tried again this morning. I think we are in love with the binkies.
With binkies...


Without Binkies...


With Binkies...


Without Binkies...


With Binkies. They are so funny! Now you can see what our nights are like, when they realize that they don't have their binkies.



After a little coaxing I finally got them to sit without the binkies, and not fuss.

Hallie and Remie


Hallie


Remie


Hallie and Remie


Sydnie wanted to join the fun.

7 comments:

McKenzie Johnson said...

They are just so stinking CUTE!!! How can you get anything done?

Ryan and the Girls said...

I don't!

Jenson Family said...

They are very cute!! How do you tell them a part? I still want to stop by sometime.

Julienne said...

They are looking great! Darlin girls, I'm sure you are enjoying not going back to school just quite yet.

JeNnA said...

All of your girls are adorable! I love how Sydie was waiting for rylie after school! The best of friends are your sisters!

The Fawcett Family said...

You guys sure have some adorable girls! Thank heavens for whoever invented binkies!!!!

jhjonze said...

Oh my gosh they are so cute!