Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Fair Time in Tremonton!

We went over to the Fair in Tremonton two weeks ago...I sure am behind with blogging!!! We went to the parade then spent a little time riding the rides. The pictures of the rides didn't turn out so well...a little blurry, so I just posted pictures of the parade.

The twins during the parade. Hallie is on the left, Remie on the right. I wish I could sleep like that. They slept through the whole thing. They are almost 2 months old, and finally starting to growing into their skin a little.


Sydnie and Rylie with all of their cousins waiting very patiently for the candy.


Rylie and Sydnie

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I am still just thrilled about twins for you guys. I am so glad someone else stuck with the tradition! Those little girls (not to mention the other two as well!!) are BEAUTIFUL! Are they identical? How are they, as far as behavior? How are they sleeping? I owuld love to chat sometime!
I hope you are ALL doing well!
Morgan