Thursday, September 24, 2009

Some Fun Pictures

I was looking through the pictures on our camera this morning and thought it would be fun to post some of the silly pictures that I found. So these are just some odds and ends from the last couple of weeks.


This was at one of Rylie's many birthday parties. She had just opened up a gift and it was "Camp Rock" underwear. She was a little embarassed.



We were having my family over for Rylie's birthday, and we had brought out the bouncy chair for one of the twins. I later looked over and noticed that there were two babies in the chair....two of Sydnie's baby dolls. The funny part is, is that I think one baby was for Sydnie and the other was for her cousin Avery, who was actually sitting right next to Sydnie on the patio. They also had their diaper bags and bottles ready to go. They both LOVE playing with baby dolls.


This is one at of Sydnie and her Cousin Avery. Aren't they just so cute...minus the red eye. My sister has a picture of them when we ate at the Olive Garden about a month ago. The funny part is, is that they are wearing the same outfits.


The next two are of Rylie and her cousin Alexa coming down the slide at the Fun Park. They had such a great time playing. Rylie came down the slide a little two fast and I didn't get a great picture of her.


Alexa coming down the slide.

No comments: