Thursday, September 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Rylie!

Font sizeHappy Birthday Rylie Kay!
I can't believe Rylie is already 7, where does the time go! It seems like yesterday that she was just a baby. She is such a joy to have in our family...we love her so much! I have added a few of her pictures over the past 7 years. Some she might get mad at me for....but I am the mom and can do what I want!


1-month


6-months


1-year


1 1/2 - years


3 years


4 years







5 years



I thought this was fun to add. She was being such a turd that day. And the funny part is, is that she still has her grumpy moments.





Rylie loves to dance! She has been taking dancing for 4 years now.






She also loves to be with her cousins on both sides. This is her and her cousin Alexa waiting for fireworks on the 4th of July.


She also loves to go camping. This is at Hoop Lake 2007 with her cousin Hailey


This is camping up 8-mile with her Aunt Katrina....Katrina don't hate me!!


She also loves to play soccer. She likes to practice with our neighbor Katelyn who plays competitive soccer.


6 years


Rylie we hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Love, Dad, Mom, Sydnie, Hallie, and Remie

5 comments:

Maya Simmons said...

Happy Birthday Rylie!!! You are such a cutie. We are lucky to have you as our friend and neighbor!

Lindasue said...

Hope you have a great birthday Rylie! Glad you are our friend!

Jeff and Kristin said...

Happy Birthday, Rylie!!! We hope that you had a great day!!
Love, Uncle Jeff, Aunt Kristin, Alexa, and Avery

robin said...

Happy Birthday Rylie, We love you

Family of 4 said...

Happy late Birthday Rylie, and can I say I love your hair!! If I thought mine would be that cute I would cut it this second.